RUWI milling motor
The RUWI milling motor: quality and performance for demanding milling
A motor is at the heart of any electrically powered machine, and so is a milling motor. The performance and specifications of the engine are crucial to the milling results and the efficiency of the machine. In this section you will find all the important information about the motor of the router table and its properties, such as power, operating voltage, speed control and safety functions.
The right milling motor for the RUWI milling table
When developing the RUWI tiller, it was important to us to use a powerful and very robust motor that scores with quality and durability. The possible speed range also had to be designed for a wide variety of tools and applications. The experiences and feedback from more than 20 years have shown us that with the RUWI motor we have a very good solution for all these requirements.
What should be considered when selecting a milling motor for a milling table?
Powerful endurance runner
Our powerful and reliable motors in the RUWI milling table are the perfect choice for precise and efficient milling, even for long-term use
Flexible application options
The wide speed range and various collet options maximize the flexibility of the motor.
Durable and robust
Our motors are equipped with a soft start, overheating protection and a return thread to prevent overloading and contamination. This can save time and money in the long term.
“ The milling motor is an industrial endurance runner and also built for high demands. “
Reiner Ruggaber , developer of the milling table
Depending on the tool diameter and material, different speeds are required to achieve optimal results when milling. Smaller tools and harder materials require higher speeds, while larger tools and softer materials require lower speeds. An infinitely variable speed control makes it possible to adjust the speed precisely to the requirements of the material and the tool in order to achieve optimal results.
|Overview||Technical data RUWI milling motor|
|number of revolutions||8,000 – 25,000 rpm|
|PV connection||M8 / 4-pin|
|Power supply in PV operation||8 – 56V|
|External control||0 – 10V|
|Collet / collet||43mm / 8mm|
|Dimensions L x W x H||260mm × 63 × 63mm|
|sound pressure level||71dB(A)|
In our online shop you can buy our products directly from the manufacturer. Due to regional production and manufacturing, we have all items in stock and can deliver quickly. Here you can find out more about RUWI the company .
- The milling spindle has a diameter of 22 mm and is extremely robust with this diameter and also designed for industrial use.
- Counter-rotating return thread: The counter-rotating return thread prevents dirt and dust from entering the spindle, which increases the service life of the spindle, bearings and electronics.
- Double ball bearing: The milling spindle has double bearings to maximize concentricity. In this way, high-precision milling patterns can be generated. Since the pressure from the workpiece against the tool or the spindle is diverted twice, this also has a positive effect on the longevity of the bearings / the motor.
- The motor has a steel collar with a diameter of 43 mm. It is therefore compatible with this standard size for milling and CNC machines, drill stands, etc.
- Collets: The milling spindle is supplied with an 8 mm collet. However, collets with diameters of 3.175mm, 6mm, 6.35mm or 10mm can also be used for additional flexibility.